I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where Have I Been?!

Wow, I just realized how long it's been since I last blogged... That picture I put up of B was taken when he was about 2 or 3 weeks old. He's now almost 6 months old! I guess time flies when you're having fun.

So much has happened since January! One of the biggest things to happen was that my divorce became final on April 29th, 2009. The day came and went and I really didn't feel any different. Kind of like when you have a birthday... the day after your birthday you don't actually FEEL like you're any older. I got a lot of people congratulating me on it being final though. It seems kind of an odd thing to me.... A marriage between 2 people who were in love and who had started a family together ends and people are telling me, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DIVORCE. Well, I suppose when you take a look at who I was married to it does make sense.

Another big thing to happen this year is that I started dating again! =) My first several dates after I had B did not impress me at all. Things never went past a first date. Not until I met Josh....

Josh and I met on an LSD singles website. He had been bugging me from the first time we started talking to meet in person. I was a little hesitant at first.... especially after the picture he sent me. The best way I can think to describe it is, he looked like Wolverine from X-Men lol. He had some crazy looking sideburns and some hair that was in desperate need of a haircut. After many days of talking both online and through text messages I decided that we could meet after all. I liked his personality well enough. So he came over to my house and I cooked him a nice dinner. A few days later we went out on our first date. I had the best time of my life on that date. The next day we made things official. We wanted to be with each other and no one else. Things have only gotten better from there! That all happened about 5-6 weeks ago.

I'll post more about Josh and our first date soon. I'm gonna try to keep this updated a lot better from now on. For now I'm off to bed. I can barely keep my eyes open....

No comments: