I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Promise Ring

Yesterday Josh surprised me by bringing a ring with him when he came over for dinner. I was shocked when I saw this thing! Completely gorgeous! It has a vintage feel with sort of a modern twist to it. It's not an engagement ring... just a promise ring for now. It's one heck of a promise ring though! I told him that he didn't need to get me any other rings because I'm loving this one and I don't ever want to take it off! For now though it has to sit in it's box til we can take it in to get it resized. A size 7 is way too big for my small fingers...



No comments: