I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's time!

I'm so sick and tired of my clothes not fitting right. Of being tired and not having any energy. Of just being fat! I haven't always been over weight... What I wouldn't give to have my 18 year old body back... and 18 year old me didn't even appreciate the way my body looked back then. Geez, what was I thinking?

This week my mom and I have started walking/jogging in the evenings with the boys in their strollers. I think we have the perfect neighborhood to walk in. It's all hills and we live up at the top. Tonight's walk felt so good! I even ran up the last hill. If I actually keep this up I'm gonna end up having the nicest butt in a few months lol. In addition to walking/jogging I've been doing crunches and lifting 5lb weights every other day. My goal is to be down to 125lbs before B's 1st birthday. So I have til the end of the year. Seems manageable, right?

No comments: