I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Update on my babies


Both C and B are doing really well. So far C hasn't shown any signs of jealously towards the new baby. In fact, he loves his little brother... a little too much! lol. He is constantly giving B kisses over and over. Always waving to him and saying hi to him. It's cute the first 5 times he does it, but then I have to get him interested in something else. Otherwise he'll sit there for 5 straight minutes and kiss the top of B's head. As for B, he's doing great! At his 2 day weight check he lost a little too much weight. He got down to 6lbs 6oz (His birth weight was 7lbs 3oz), but that morning my milk had just come in... So when they weighed him the next day he was up 3oz! Then at his 2 week weight check he was 7lbs 7oz. At my WIC appointment next week I'll have him weighed once again just to make sure his weight is still on the upswing... I won't be taking any chances this time around.

No comments: