I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Updates on the Ex

For whatever reason I think people feel like they need to inform me on what my ex husband and/or his new wife is up to these days. Quite frankly, I don't really care. I have everything I need and could ever want up to this point in my life. However, here's some things that I've been informed of over the past couple months....

Apparently they got married some time in May... shortly after our divorce was final on April 29th. Nice. So now on paper he was married from October 2000 - December 17th, 2003 to Dana. From December 20th, 2003 - April 29th, 2009 to me. Then from May 2009 - who knows when. Do you see a pattern here? Hmmm....

I was also told by my cousin's husband (who is a Marine as well) that he ran in to Ron at the air port terminal in Iwakuni, Japan. He said he wanted me to know that he's a total fatty now lol. Those were his words...

Then last, but not least I was informed that his new wife had their baby some time in the last 2 weeks. I saw the pictures. Named him Isaac James. (Hate the name. Baby Ike looks NOTHING like Ron's 3 older boys.) Stung just for a second. I think it would have been worse if he was actually IN the pictures... but no, he was in Japan at the time. (That makes baby number 3 that he didn't see come in to this world.) I don't know about you, but I think that's quite a feat... 2 babies born in the same year... 6 months apart. Is the Marine Corps even SEEING this??? He just added B to Tricare in January. Now he's adding this new one in July. Geez. He's a real winner.

Ok enough about him. I just wish I stayed in the dark on most of this stuff. He's no longer apart of any of our lives and I'd like to keep it that way as much as possible.

No comments: