I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Creating new memories

Recently Josh and I have been seriously talking about getting married.... and while he hasn't proposed yet, I know it will most likely happen some time this year. We've been talking a lot about the boys, how we want to raise them and how soon he and I would plan to have another baby. We know it would be best for all 4 of us to wait at least a good 3 years after we get married to bring another baby in the mix. We want to be able to really bond as a family and have lots of good memories of just the 4 of us spending quality time together.

...and we've already started....

Yesterday we took the boys down to the bay along with The Wolters. They brought their jet skis and their kids and we all had a blast!








No comments: