I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Josh gets a haircut!

(After posting the bad pics of Josh with his Elvis/Wolverine hair I figured I'd post one after the haircut. I can never get all 3 to look at the camera at once.)

3 comments:

Dee said...

When there is more than 1 person in a pic it is impossible to get everyone looking!

Petula said...

That's a really cute pic!

Holly said...

He looks way different... i love that he loves your boys... :-)