I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today the boys and I were invited to the pumpkin patch by our friends Lizz & Frank. It's their oldest daughter's 3rd birthday today. We actually celebrated her birthday this past Saturday, but it was nice to do a little something with them today. After all, I was there to witness her birth.... I was 32 weeks pregnant at the time with C. I'll never forget that year....

Anyway, we had fun spending time with them. WARNING: Picture overload!

Photobucket

No idea where that tongue came from...
Photobucket

Photobucket

He wasn't too sure at first...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He came around though. That face says it all. :)
Photobucket

Mr. Blue eyes.
Photobucket

Josh, I love you, but you need a hair cut!
Photobucket

Me and my lil man. :) I need more pics of me and the boys... I'm always the one behind the camera though!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok this slide was ridiculous! The toddlers took it like champs though. I went on it once.... I had to be talked into it. I HATE heights! When you're on this thing it's seriously straight up and down. I don't know how my 2 yr old handled it, but he LOVED it!
Photobucket

There he goes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Elvis hair! That's what I thought of when I saw Josh.

That slide looks AWESOME!

Taylor Stoddard said...

Haha it does look like Elvis hair! When I first met him I thought he actually looked a lot like Wolverine from X-Men. Thankfully, he got a hair cut yesterday.