I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Monday, October 19, 2009

We did it!


Don't have much time to write... We're still unpacking boxes and trying to get in to some sort of routine at our new place. Just wanted to share this picture of all 4 of us on our special night. =)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

You look so happy... a wonderful family... as i read it, it sounds like everything is falling into place for you... i certainly hope so...

Ann On and On... said...

Well.....my first time to your blog seems to be perfect timing. Congrats on the wedding! May everyday be as bright and beautiful as your wedding day.

Welcome to SITS!!!