I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Big Move

It's happening tomorrow! :D Tomorrow morning we're getting the keys to our new apartment and we get to start moving our stuff in!! I'm very excited and I can't believe how fast this past week has gone by.

It's gonna be a super busy day.

Ok, I have something to say and I don't think I can hold it in any longer! I guess I'll spill the beans about the other changes I mentioned in my last post... everyone will find out eventually anyway!

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!

Yes, you read that right, Josh and I are getting married tomorrow at 7pm. I know it seems soooo soon. So here's what I wanted to write in my last post about all of this:

After jumping up and down in the excitement of getting an apartment we then realized there was a problem... We made a promise to each other and ourselves that we were going to do things right this time. We've both made mistakes in the past, especially in previous relationships, and we didn't want to make those mistakes again. We're LDS (aka Mormon) and someday we'd like to get sealed together as a family. Living in sin is definitely a step in the wrong direction. So we're doing it...

So that's it. After tomorrow I'll no longer be the divorced mom.... Hmmm... still debating the name change of this blog. We'll see.

I'll be back to post about our lil ceremony/reception as soon as I can get the computer hooked back up. ;) Of course, I think I'll take a mini break from the world wide web to enjoy my new family and the beginning of our lives together.

1 comment:

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

Love your blog... it gives me hope as a 25 year old divorcee with a toddler!! Good luck and congrats!