I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Freakin' Birthday to Me!

Have I mentioned how much I despise my ex lately? The only thing he is worth is the child support he pays and the insurance that covers me and the boys...

He knows I'm about to give birth ANY day now...
He knows that he'll be leaving for SC next month...
He knows that he and C have VERY LITTLE time left to spend together...

So what does he do? He has his skanky whore fly out here from Ottowa, Canada to visit him! (From the night of the 28th til Jan 6th... My b-day is the 3rd....) And then wonders why I wouldn't allow him to take C this weekend. Hmm... I wonder?

It makes ME wonder why the hell she's spening the week after Christmas out here in SD when her son is in Houston, TX with her parents. What kind of mom does that???!!!!

It also makes me wonder why Ron SUDDENLY wants to take C for a whole weekend... So they can play house with my son? So he can look like father of the freakin' year to his slut? He hasn't seen C since he watched him for an hour during my prenatal appointment on December 15th. He didn't call on C's birthday and he didn't call on Christmas. He hasn't bought him any birthday or Christmas presents and I'm sure has no plans to do so.... (Not that C NEEDS any more toys! lol)

This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach....

No comments: