I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby and Life Updates


Had my 38 week appointment today and I'm 2-3cm dialated already. Thank goodness all this false labor wasn't for nothing!!! I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over with. Have another appointment with my midwife on Monday for her to check me again and to sweep my membranes... which will hopefully send me in to labor. I'm hoping I won't make it to my appointment though. I'm praying that I go in to labor on my own sometime tonight or this weekend.

In other life news, Ron just doesn't give up. I think he's going for jerk of the year 2 years in a row! Why in the world I called him to give him my baby update I'll never know... Of course when I called him, his b**** was sitting right next to him in the car and he just had to show off in front of her and be a complete a-hole to me. He had the nerve to tell me, "We'll talk about child support and custody issues later." I was completely confused... What in the world is he talking about? I asked him and he said that he has to lower my child support because he won't be able to sustain a decent living out in South Carolina without lowering it. ??????? Are you kidding me?!?!?! You can rent a studio apartment out there for about $300 - $500 a month!!! He went on to tell me that he wants to get base housing. FOR WHO???? His girlfriend and her son?!?!?! She's stationed in CANADA!!!! JIOFHiengwietniuewh t3w5u93 4itnitjwieji! WTF? OMG I'm just so pissed off and upset right now. Why in the world does he have to do this to me right now. I already have enough to deal with as it is! I'm going to be giving birth some time in the next couple weeks. My mom is getting surgery on the 6th which puts her out of work/complete bed rest for 6 weeks. My step dad just got laid off last week... So basically no one in this house will be bringing much income in other than disability and unemployment. I depend on that child support to put food in my son's belly. Food in my body which will soon be feeding an infant. Clothes on their backs. (C. out grows his clothing and shoes about every 6 months. B. will be growing out of stuff about every 2-3 months!) Gas to put in the car to get everyone to their doctors appointments. Insurance to cover me driving my mom's car....

I'm just so done with him....

I'm tired....

When do I get a break?

When can I stop worrying about him making threats to take away child support or threatening to take the kids from me? I'M SO SICK OF THIS! I just want it to be over with already! =(

No comments: