I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Where Did the Summer Go?!

Seriously, I blinked and it was gone! It's already the end of September and October will be here by next Thursday...

I've been soooo busy with my boys, with Josh...with LIFE. I feel like I'm going and going. Especially since the boys are getting older and I'm able to have a little bit more free time during the days. I'm FINALLY able to get back in to the things I used to do when I didn't have any kids. Knitting, scrapbooking, graphic design.

Mainly I've been working on my Cafepress store. I started my store back in March 2006 and it's geared towards military families... wives, girlfriends, fiancees, kids, etc. I've added tons of new designs. I started a facebook page for it. I made a new logo. I made tons of freebie icons and graphics. I'm also planning to change the name of it soon... Not sure when that will be. If anyone is interested you can find my store here: Taylor's Military Designs... and More.

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some blogging time every now and then too. :)

No comments: