I know I said that this wasn't going to be updated any more, but I decided that I'm not done with this blog just yet... In my new blog I had started to write about my my previous marriage. I feel that it fits better in this blog. From now on I'll be posting anything that has to do with the past in this one. I'll leave my new blog for my daily life.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

PSP Masks

I decided to get creative today and I came up with these masks for PSP. I figured I might as well share them with everyone. These are the first ones I've ever made and they're kinda crazy looking, but I like them.

I'm making them free for personal use. These are not to be used for commercial use what so ever. Credit isn't needed, but if you take them a comment left on this post would be nice. :)

Click on them to make them larger. When they're full size just right-click and save them to your Mask folder. If you have any questions, just ask!








No comments: